- As the federal government continues the discussion surround legalizing marijuana, B.C. retailer London Drugs announced it is ready and prepared to dispense weed. The company is itching to be the first in Canada to sell medical marijuana.
- The New York Times has tipped its hat to our region of the world, noting Kelowna and Big White as one of its five recommended destinations to visit north of the border.
- Kelowna mounties are looking for the public’s help piecing together an alleged attempted murder. A stabbing that police believe was triggered by revenge.
- The community of Sicamous is showing its true colours as residents rally around a single mother of two who lost everything in fire and currently has no where to live.
- Robots danced, shimmied, played soccer – and the kids did pretty good too at the 1th annual RoboCup Western Canada competition today at Okanagan College.
Send your best story ideas, news tips, photos and video to email@example.com.