The Lake Country Judo club held a promotion and demonstration night earlier this month, testing many of its athletes and promoting them to higher levels.
“Thank you to all the parents and friends that came out to support our Lake Country Judo promotion and demonstration night,” said Keith Griechen of the judo club. “Thanks to all the participants who did an amazing job on the demonstration of the techniques they have learned and the creativity in how they displayed them.”
The following promotions were made;
• To White/Yellow Belt: Kayja Kowalke, Lochlan Douglas, Jude Douglas, Carissa Adams, and Jeffrey Adams
• To Yellow Belt: Kaleb Fargo, Evan Wilson, Thomas Axelson and Dawson Komant
• To Yellow/Orange Belt: Ben Boal, Jakub Jasiura and Ethan Hart
• To Orange Belt: Logan Cameron, Jeremy Snow, Kira Kowalke, Kaiden Kowalke, Jake Mackenzie and Alexander Lamb
• To Orange/Green Belt: Wyatt Auch and Baden Oliver
• To Green Belt: Anna Auch, Finley Murdain and Todd Mackenzie
• To Blue Belt: Eric Terry and Brendan Freeborn
• To Brown Belt: Quinn Komant.