Wednesday, November 5, 2014 – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Lake Country Municipal Hall, 10150 Bottom Wood Lake Road, Lake Country, BC – Winfield Room
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Lake Country Municipal Hall, 10150 Bottom Wood Lake Road – Winfield Room
General Voting Day
Saturday, November 15, 2014 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
George Elliot Secondary School, 10241 Bottom Wood Lake Road – Community Gym
Note: Mail Ballots must be received by 8 p.m. November 15, 2014
Mail In voting
You can vote by mail ballot if:
• You are qualified to vote as a resident elector or a non-resident property elector; and
• You have a physical disability, illness, or injury that affects the ability to vote on all voting days; or
• You expect to be absent from Lake Country on all voting days.
To vote by mail ballot, complete and return the Application and Registration to Vote by Mail between September 1, 2014 and 4 p.m. Thursday, November 13, 2014 to the Chief or Deputy Chief Elections Officer.
A Mail Ballot Package will be made available to you between November 5, 2014 and 4 p.m. Thursday, November 13, 2014.
Non-Resident Property Electors may also vote by mail ballot.
When you receive your Mail Ballot Package, follow the instructions carefully:
• Mark the ballot;
• place the ballot in the secrecy envelope
• seal the secrecy envelope;
• place the secrecy envelope in the certification envelope;
• complete and sign the certification printed on the certification envelope
• seal the certification envelope;
• place the certification envelope in the outer envelope
• seal the outer envelope;
• mail, or have delivered, the outer envelope and its contents to the chief election officer at 10150 Bottom Wood Lake Road, Lake Country, BC V4V 2M1
You are responsible for ensuring that mail ballots are received no later than 8 p.m. on November 15, 2014 (the close of voting on general voting day.)