1. What is the biggest issue facing Lake Country in the next four years.
Infrastructure (phase 3 Main St.), economic growth (development on Main etc.), and cultural development (securing and planning parkway) are all important and big so I would have to say a balanced approach by council is imperitive.
2. What is the biggest issue facing your specific ward?
The biggest issue facing the Wards could be retaining there unique brand within our community, although that never seem’s to be a problem for Oyama…..More seriously I feel water source protection and expansion are essential in all wards. Our progress with our water systems has been exellent in the last 19 years but so much more needs to occur.
3. How do you think Lake Country should go about attracting business?
Simple ….just be Lake Country no incentives needed.
4. Do you support the restructuring that took place in the last municipal term in Lake Country municipal hall? Why or why not?
I was not a part of the restructuring so I don`t know many details… just the results. My only thought is that if your organization is going to downsize make sure you go far enough, it is easier to add staff later than go through a second downsizing.
5. Why should voters vote for you over any of the other choices available on the ballot this year?
I ask myself that all the time.