Ryan Roycroft has taken on the role of economic development manager at the District of Lake Country.
Having worked in the Planning and Development department in Lake Country for the past four years, Roycroft has met many community members, and looks forward to developing further connections among the business community.
Some of the Economic Development office priorities are:
• To work with Lake Country businesses and business owners to explore opportunities for growth
• To attract business to the town centre and Main Street
• To grow tourism opportunities for the community;
• To work to expand and diversify the local tax base and
• To work with local entrepreneurs on new business idea development.
Roycroft can be reached at 250-766-5650 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to discuss economic development in Lake Country.